Once again, welcome to Zugunruhe’s official blog! As the “About Blog” section indicates, here you will find insights, thoughts and opinions about the meaning and potential of social and environmental entrepreneurship as well as information on the emerging field of collaborative entrepreneurship.
Please subscribe to our RSS feed or check back often for new content. You can direct any feedback or submit articles or guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in posting?
We are very interested in seeing posts and comments come from the social enterprise community. And we encourage provacative criticisms and ideas. However, we would like this blog to be well respected. mission focused, and maintain a high level of content quality. Thus, if you plan to submit a guest article or comment, please note the following
- All submissions should relate to the mission and mandate of the blog.
- We will reserve the right to edit submissions and or comment posts for length and clarity (typos corrected etc).
- Comments that are deemed as offensive, harassing or irrelevant will not be published.
- We do invite submissions in both official languages or any language for that matter. All blog entries are posted in the language of the author; entries are not translated.
- All posts reflect the opinion of the author and not necessarily that of the Zugunruhe Project publisher.
- We want this blog to become an important, well respected voice for social enterprise efforts and research in Canada. Therefore, it is a violation of our editorial policy to (1) publish any material where distribution rights are restricted by the author (via copyright or creative commons licenses), protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner; (2) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the publisher or any third party; or (3) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, otherwise disruptive to civil debate on the blog, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The publisher of this blog, may at her discretion remove submitted comments and/or other material from the blog if they have reason to believe that the materials are in violation of the editorial policy.
- Rights Management: We respect creator rights and subscribe to the Creative Commons licensing regime. All works published here are under the no changes/no commercial use but distribute freely license unless otherwise noted in individual blog posts. For more information, visit www.creativecommons.com